Tailored for manufacturing purchasing professionals who want to achieve better price negotiation results, this course is focused specifically on the initial sourcing of manufactured goods.
The skills learned during this seminar deliver the precise knowledge you need with pinpoint accuracy, using tools that can be immediately incorporated in day-to-day work. This course provides training, examples and real-life cases based upon knowledge-based price negotiations with suppliers.
Participants will learn:
- Best practices for understanding manufacturing cost structures to determine pricing
- How to analyze supplier cost breakdowns to identify specific cost reduction opportunities
- Proven approaches for successfully negotiating supplier pricing
After attending this course, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of various pricing tools
- Apply best practices for understanding manufacturing cost structures to determine pricing
- Systematically analyze detailed cost breakdowns from supplier quotes to identify specific cost reduction opportunities
- Implement proven approaches for successful price negotiations
- Successfully prepare for initial sourcing cost negotiations
- Plan a strategic approach for specific negotiations that will lead to better results and more productive relationships
Participants will receive a workbook with easy-to-use tools for improving detailed cost breakdown information, efficiently analyzing supplier quotes, and preparing for successful price negotiations
- Cost is $495 with lunch included