Your goal is to effectively manage your capital equipment spend. The solution is our Effective Strategies and Analysis for Buying Capital Equipment course.
Capital equipment costs can be a significant portion of new part quotations to the customer. The effectiveness of managing these costs is paramount to your company’s financial success.
Through a hands-on workshop approach, participants will:
- Understand strategic approaches to the procurement of capital equipment.
- Get hands-on use of segmentation methods to categorize and manage your capital equipment and suppliers.
- Learn effective price-management tools including States of Work (SOW).
- Learn how to complete a financial analysis to optimize price and value in a capital equipment sourcing decision.
- Acquire negotiation techniques to use with capital equipment suppliers.
Attendees receive 8 professional Continuing Education Units.