Your goal is to achieve more from negotiations while increasing collaboration. The solution is found in our Strategic Negotiations course.
This course’s effective learning and skill development is achieved through vivid examples, relevant case studies, and reinforcing take-away tools. We provide the methods to hone your negotiation skills, achieve better results and build more productive relationships.
In Strategic Negotiations, participants:
- Learn the processes and how to maximize results from both the collaborative and competitive negotiation models
- Learn how to recognize and counter specific competitive tactics
- Understand how to build relationships while maximizing results using a collaborative negotiation process
- Receive detailed negotiation planning guides to achieve better results from negotiations
- Leave with detailed preparation tools for the most common negotiations in manufacturing companies:
- Initial sourcing
- Design changes
- Cost changes due to economics
- Understand how preparation, power and knowledge are the major forces that drive negotiation outcomes
- Learn how to assess and improve the power dynamics between buyer/seller, commodity/product and negotiating companies
- Practice effective planning and negotiations with manufacturing focused cases
- Understand how to set goals that maximize results and identify the pitfalls of ineffective goal setting
Attendees receive 8 professional Continuing Education Units.