Your goal is to achieve more from negotiations with customers, suppliers and co-workers while increasing collaboration. The solution is found in our On-line Strategic Negotiation Program.
The Program’s effective learning and skill development is achieved through vivid examples, relevant case studies, and reinforcing take-away tools. We provide the methods to hone your negotiation skills, achieve better results and build more productive relationships.
In the Program, participants:
- Learn the processes that maximize results from both the collaborative and competitive negotiation models
- Learn to recognize and counter specific competitive tactics
- Understand how to build relationships while capitalizing on results using a collaborative negotiation process
- Receive detailed negotiation planning guides to achieve better negotiation results
- Leave with thorough implementation tools for the most common buy/sell manufacturing company negotiations:
- Initial sourcing
- Design changes
- Economic price increase requests
- Learn how to apply collaborative negotiation techniques to internal company negotiations to improve delivery of key company initiatives while building better ongoing relationships
- Understand how preparation, power and knowledge are the major forces that drive negotiation outcomes
- Learn how to assess and improve the power dynamics between buyer/seller, commodity/product and negotiating companies
- Practice effective planning and negotiations with manufacturing focused cases
- Understand how to set goals that maximize results and identify the pitfalls of ineffective goal setting
The Program was constructed to maximize retention of key materials and enable participants to immediately use proven course resources. The Program is delivered as follows:
- 3 live on-line sessions to review key concepts and results from exercises.
- On-demand videos reviewing critical tools and techniques
- Take away implementation tools to:
- Develop and assess action plans to improve the power you and your company bring to the negotiation table
- Prepare for competitive and collaborative negotiations for initial sourcing, design changes and economic price adjustments
Attendees receive 8 hours of professional Continuing Education Credits.